P.S. My Weekend was Awesome

Monday 25 November 2013

Sorry things have been a bit quiet here lately, but I've been busy preparing for the 3rd Annual Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap, crafting some holiday gift guides, and of course, meeting the fabulous Erica Domesek from P.S. I Made This!

Erica was in town promoting her new craft and lifestyle book, P.S. You're Invited and it was super fun covering the event for my sister's blog This Beautiful Day. Please pop on over to see all the pics including the scoop on Jelly Modern Doughnut's DIY doughnut station...(P.S. I'm still trying to figure out how to install one of these stations in my office cubicle.)

Happy Monday and I'll be back again soon to chat about pie!

2 notes:

Anonymous said...

LOve it. Can't believe I missed it. HT

Korena said...

Amy, I just got your delicious minty cookies in the mail - thank you so much! They are so good, but my favorite part of the package is your sweet card. Happy holidays!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Lai Mai All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger